Friday, April 24, 2009

Louis Giglio...heard of him?



You may have, but if not HOLY MOLY!!!! I highly...no seriously recommend getting your hands on these babies! I recently watched "How Great is Our God?" at bible study (Thanks Amanda!) and I thought hmmm... that was really cool, I think Lexi would like it. I got online and found that there are four of these DVD's all on one so I thought why not, ordered 'em up and watched the rest of them....LIFE CHANGING!!!!
Louis Giglio is the pastor who speaks in these DVD's, he heads up the Passion Talk Conference, which is geared toward college students. Take a gander at his blog on my blog roll and if you go to his website you can watch other "talks" and read his podcast.
Anyway...thought I would share.

2 comments:

Bacon Writer said...

Cool! I just got my hands on Indescribable. Turns out my Dad got it from a co-worker for Christmas! Which one is your favorite???

Jessica said...

Can I borrow?